2015-11-22

My first Exe file! End of the pipeline

I ran Clickteam Fusion 2.5 inside a Windows 7 Virtualbox machine inside Ubuntu 15.10 on my laptop.
CTF2.5 correctly made an executable, complete with sounds and interaction, directly on my Ubuntu folder! A kind of magic...

Know what? The executable runs fine by Wine on Ubuntu 15.10, with same performances as on Windows 10 ran from a dual boot in the same laptop.

This way, it's like I reached the end of the pipeline, from a graphic prototype to the executable.

Features at the moment: you have a opening screen with soundtrack, you press enter and the game starts: the doomguy is alone in a big room, but as you walk on a unholy device on the ground many monsters are teleported into the room. They still don't attack you, but you can shoot them and kill them, then spawn some others.

Good performances under 100 foes alive on the screen (quite crowdy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment